First of all, thank you so much Em from Kindapuffy for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! Please check out Em because she has A-M-A-Z-I-N-G make-up and beauty product reviews.
I was a little struck by this because I’ve never been nominated for anything in my life! The versatile blogger award is an award for up-and-coming bloggers and it is all about sharing the love with bloggers that you admire and love. As to any award there are some rules for accepting the nomination for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven facts about myself, I thought that that part would be fairly easy, but it seems it is not as easy as I thought. I had to think about this for quite some time (3 days to be exact) to find 7 facts about myself that I really wanted to share, the first few were easy and logical as they define me and my being.
- Cats, always and forever
- My favorite colour changes every few weeks and resembles my outfits.
- I am a night person, I hate getting up early and could stay awake until the next morning
- I could eat Indian curry all day, every day, for the rest of my life.
- My husband is the only reason I sometimes succeed in life. He pushes me to keep going and stick to my plans
- I am addicted to buying and sewing vintage reproduction clothing. I wish I was born in a different era.
- I will not leave the house without make up, I refuse this. Always
I love sharing blogs that inspire me and that could keep me awake at night because I simply have to read their new post so I would like to add my nominees (in no specific order)
- Linde from Lady Polkadot
- Bella Bon Voyage
- Maddy from Miss Maddy Sews
- Rachel from Miss Rachel Kathleen
- Charlotte from Miss Charlotte Cake
- Catherine from Vintage Frills
- Mina from Mina Von Vixen
- Elisa from Miss Lipstick and Pipettes
- Miss Marie Jade
Thank you ladies for having such amazing blogs. I will always love reading them and never stop writing.
xo Miss Kitty Heart xo